From memory it was a JPEG image. It worked a lot better when it was converted to a .BMP

Cheers,
Mark Harrison
Bionic Ear Institute

Careful, this can change from printer driver to printer driver. IE: in my case, a postscript driver would work good, but with my laser printer in HP mode, it would completely mess up. The .jpg issue is related to jpeg's background color setting which differs from paint package to paint package. If you need a hi-res logo in the MB with a .bmp & you get the color/blanks area wrong color chunks, try loading then saving you logo in an alternate paint software.

Brian Guralnick