RpcController objects are per-request, not per-server or per-service.  For
every RPC request you make, you should have another RpcController object
(though you can reuse an object by calling Clear() as long as you aren't
making two requests at once).
RpcChannel objects are per-service.  Is that what you were thinking of?  A
single RpcChannel represents a connection to a single Service.  However,
there's nothing stopping you from multiplexing multiple RpcChannels across a
single TCP connection, or creating a protocol that allows you to choose
between multiple services exported by a server when constructing an
RpcChannel.