From: Gregory Kick [mailto:g...@google.com]
Sent: 21 June 2011 19:28
To: Marco Tedone
Cc: Pherl Liu; Protocol Buffers
Subject: Re: [protobuf] Uploading the maven-protoc-plugin to Maven Central?

I can't seem to find anything about licenses in that code and IANAL anyway.
That said, much of that code is derived from my original code, which was under
the same license as protobuf anyway.  Might be worth emailing him to make sure
that the licensing is what you think it is.

Anyway, I definitely support a community effort to build a better plugin.  I'd
suggest reaching out to dtrott and discussing collaboration and if you guys
want to work on making some version of either plugin "official" then we can get
CLAs for you guys and do that.

--
Greg Kick
Data Liberation