Comment #4 on issue 658 by mjkl...@gmail.com: use cmake for builds

To complete my argument: I'm using mainly VS and it does not help to have such backward projects because each time I want to re-generate from scratch my build (for whatever reason it happen every few days or week depending on what I'm working on), I have to manually convert teh project files first. It's almost impossible to automate.