Updates:
        Owner: xiaof...@google.com

Comment #5 on issue 658 by xiaof...@google.com: use cmake for builds

Hi paleozogt & mjklaim, thanks for your comments. I think you are right that cmake is a better alternative than the vc files we have and it's especially useful for build automation. We'll consider adding cmake support after we finish the current release (2.6.0) we are working on. In the future we'll make new releases more frequently so cmake may also be useful to automate our cross-platform test process.