Hi,

so we are somehow back in game. And now I am getting familiar what I have
done more then half a year ago.

So for now I got some basic structure of code that will later be as a
starting point for real implementation. I am trying to do some simple
experiments to see how it works. Though I got problem that even if I get
descriptor I am not getting any data. I have used example from encoding
specification since I needed something really simple.

    const Descriptor* descriptor =
pool.FindMessageTypeByName("tutorial.Test1");
    if (descriptor == NULL)
    {
        return;
    }
    DynamicMessageFactory factory;
    Message *message = factory.GetPrototype(descriptor)->New();
    // Use the message object for parsing/etc.
    std::string input_data = "089601";
    message->ParseFromString(input_data);
    // Access a specific field in the message

    for (int i = 0; i < descriptor->field_count(); i++)
    {
        const FieldDescriptor* field = descriptor->field(i);
        switch (field->type())
        {
            case FieldDescriptor::TYPE_INT32:
                {
                    int nVal = message->GetReflection()->GetInt32(*message,
field);
                    printf("%d\n", nVal);

                    break;

But from reflection I am getting that value is 0. So either I have wrongly
set input data considering that I misunderstand format or there is
something else. Do you have any idea what may be cause?

Thank you in advance for your reply.