Never mind then. We can provide results in two formats. Offsets and sizes
are requirement of one of these and after giving it some thought I get the
feeling that it would be better to use d second format (formatted text),
also it would require much less work.

Thank you very much four your help. This time it is really end of the line.
I am able to decode data in run-time and that's what was desired from the
start.