Hi,

So far I've been using the binary wire format, and now I'm trying to use
JSON serialization for some things and the usage seems to be somewhat
different, so looking for a little guidance.

In C++, what are the possible ways to go about JSON serialization and
deserialization? So far I could only find ways that use the binary wire
format as some sort of an intermediate stage between the JSON
representation and C++ message objects. Are there any ways of doing this
that are more direct, not going through the binary wire format in between?
Also, are there any documents and/or examples for using ObjectWriter and
other proto3 classes or are they only going to be available once the final
release is out? (I saw a post here mentioning it's likely to be sometime
around Q4, is that still the case?)

In C# as far as I can tell serialization can be performed using
JsonFormatter directly or through ToString() and deserialization is not
implemented yet. Is that correct? Will JSON deserialization be available in
the final release? For now I'm using a managed wrapper around the C++
JsonToBinary() function as a temporary solution for C# JSON deserialization
and it seems to be working okay. Are there any potential pitfalls with this
approach I might be overlooking? Are there any alternatives for the time
being?

Thanks in advance,
Ron