Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the inquiry on sharing your Android proton work.  Please
open a Jira (of type "improvement") and attach a relevant patch.

  http://qpid.apache.org/issues.html#report-a-bug

You can leave it in rough form and I can try taking it from there, or
you can scrub it up, put a bow on it, and submit directly to review
board.

As you put together your patch, consider some of the following:, if
you used third party helpers for uuid, ssl, or other functionality on
Android, please check that the licenses appear compatible with the
Apache license.  Also see if you can find some cmake find_package
script that might automagically find an android ndk in a standard
location (if there is such a thing).  And if you have some sort of
push button test program that could be run on an Android device to
check out a release, that would be great (perhaps msgr-send as a
start).

Thanks very much.

Cliff