On 2/14/07, Richard Quadling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Almost - but there are many, [dramatic pause] many fools out there.

So we're talking about a person that keeps up to latest Prototype framework,
but doesn't read the blog, isn't interested in the changelog, ignores the
deprecation notices and is unaware of the compatibility addon? Where does he
live and why is he updating then?

In short, my heart bleeds for that guy :P