Nice. A neat thing this browser detection gives us is the ability to
write tests that will check if some browsers got the workarounds they
needed even when testing in other browsers (if the workaround doesn't
depend on something that wouldn't work in other browsers):

// code
if (Prototype.Browser.IE)
  doIESpecificThings()

// in test, fake IE