> I would like to see a isEnumerable, but this can be a problem: what
> should we test for?  Enumerability, so far, is obtained through "mixing
> in" methods.

I think we could just make add a "private" property to Enumerable:

    _is_enumerable

or something similar, and test for that.

And to make sure it doesn't get overwritten we could "namespace" it
like so:

    _prototypejs_ is_enumerable

Something which I think we should do for ALL "private" properties, so
I'd be in favor of

    _prototypejs_extended

for example.