On Feb 22, 7:51 pm, "Tobie Langel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've committed my work on JSON to the new ajax branch Mislav just set
> up (thanks!).

How are you planning to do date serialization for json?  I did some
work in Rails and noticed it used "Thu Mar 08 15:41:36 CST 2007",
which is no good.  I wrote a json plugin for rails that uses the fjson
gem to parse incoming json, and uses the xml schema time format
instead.  It's what we use for XML and is easy to parse in any
language.  A serialized date would then be:
"2007-03-08T15:43:22-06:00"

http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/json_for_rails/lib/json_for_activesupport.rb

rick