* Thomas Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-05-25 03:06]:
>In general, unit tests shouldn't fail. Please help us by fixing them. :)

I've run into some failing tests on older versions of Safari.

* testFormActivating fails on 2.0.2.

* the current Prototype.ScriptFragment crashes versions of Safari before 2.0.2
(see #8332).

* testElementReplace errors on 2.0.

I saw a mention in a list post that Prototype should work on Safari 1.3.2.  Is
there a list of supported browsers?

Does Prototype have a continuous integration server?