I'll throw in some things:

* mouse(enter|leave) events: Would be a big plus. I don't like the
idea that Prototype authors have to write up hacks while other
frameworks have had this available in core for some time now. If this
is added using custom events it will require
* Firing non-bubbling events with Event#fire
* Recursive Object.extend: Could be useful,
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/11089
* Revisiting unit tests on dimensions and position: It seems like
these parts of the code are always in flux, there are still issues
that are not addressed. More unit tests will help to get these parts
stable, those could go hand in hand with the Dimensions class.

- Nick