All good additions, Ken.

Regarding Enumerables, we were actually considering a late-bound mixin
implementation. If we were to use such pattern, any objects that mix
Enumerable in, would automagically have methods that are added to
Enumerable later on. That would obviously work for any other mixin as
well.

I made a Class additions draft some time ago:

- Static methods should allow inheritance (Class.extend (?))
- Mixin methods should allow inheritance (Class.include (?))
- Object.isClass
- Callbacks (object:initialized, method:added, method:inherited, etc.)
- Context-safe constructors. new Person() === Person(); (turn on/off:
Class.CONTEXT_SAFE = true)
- Sugar: Class.getInstanceMethods (Object.keys of
constructor.prototype), Class.getClassMethods (Object.keys of
constructor)
- Late bound mixin methods (maybe to be able to specify early/late
when adding)

-- kangax