element.match is a boolean operator that tells you if a given element
matches a css selector.
so if you're observing document.click (delegation) and you want to know if
the element was clicked was a particular one...

(this is not an actual example)
if(e.element().match('div.fieldset div.subfield input'))
{
//input inside subfield inside fieldset was clicked
}