On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 18:34, T.J. Crowder <t...@crowdersoftware.com> wrote:

> Thanks. Purely git? Not ruby (unless you also want to install Jekyll)?

People can edit pages from the website and preview the result in their text
editor if it supports Textile/Markdown. Jekyll is only needed if they want
to generate the complete site to see how will a reflect when put online (not
necessary in most cases).

Speaking of Textile/Markdown, we're going to standardize on Markdown, right?
I think that we should get rid of all Textile in this process, then? I
recall we started with Textile on Mephisto but eventually started writing
mostly in Markdown.