http://pastie.org/273679

Don't hesitate to rip my code apart if you so decide.  I'm sure there
is room for much improvement throughout, but hey, I'm new to
Javascript and can use this to learn.  Thanks.

Just switched to $(this).up('tr') and it broke...but I'll look at the
documentation and figure out what I did wrong.  Thanks.