Unfortunately the site I'm developing is on our intranet and isn't
public facing.  I'll see about getting it transfered to disc and I'll
post the page somewhere online.  I'm using IE6 and Netscape 7 on a
PC.  It's what all of our users here have installed, unfortunately.

Currently my add feature that works fine on IE6 does not work at all
on Netscape 7.

Also, I got the containing tr tag by doing this.parentNode.parentNode,
but I think I'll look into your .up('tr') approach instead.

Would it help to just post my code?