Heya,

> Given the recent blog post from the prototype core, is this wiki going
> to be endorsed by the core?

You never know.  I actually hadn't seen Andrew's post before setting
it up; we were both probably responding to the same issues.

I suspect it'll totally depend on what their own plans are, and
whether they like what they see on the unofficial wiki.  I don't know
that "endorsement" is necessary, although if they like it and don't
want to do their own, a link in the fullness of time would probably
good.

> ...and I fear that unless you get core support, it will falter
> and die.

I don't think it will, not unless they were actively *opposed* to a
community-run wiki -- now that would be a problem (not least because I
don't want to piss people off). :-)  But I don't see that.  If we (all
of us) run a good site with good content, that's just one less thing
for them to worry about.

What would make it falter and die would be if people didn't post
content.