It has support. But Aptana is SLOW...thanks to the good ol eclipse IDE.

I haven't found any software package yet that I *love*....I'm actually
(sigh) gonna give Visual Studio + the new XML javascript
commenting/intellisense stuff a shot over the next couple weeks. Not sure
how that'll pan out.

-Jerod

--
Jerod Venema