For those not in MS land who can use Visual Studio (which I don't really
care what MS haters have to say, is the best IDE available)...

Use notepad++ - it's teh good :)

Aptana is good in theory, but not in practice (it's slow as hell, because as
Jerod said it's on eclipse) -- I used Aptana for a while because for a while
it _was_ the best javascript IDE -- that's no longer the case (yay because
that means I don't have to suffer through waiting the the document to
repaint itself anymore, for every keypress)

--
Ryan Gahl
Manager, Senior Software Engineer