On Jan 15, 2:53 pm, mr_justin <gro...@jperkins.otherinbox.com> wrote:
> Wanted to update this thread, I just took some screen captures running
> 9 page refreshes on the Prototip2 demo page, showing an increase in
> memory usage with every page refresh.
>
> See image:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3370/3198951197_55e5869fbc_o.png

Thanks. That helps.

I just ran this "explorer" on prototype's DOM test page (/test/unit/
tmp/dom_test.html) and it does indeed leak ~1MB every page refresh -
even without prototip.

I don't have much time at the moment. Can you check if `null`ing cache
(by walking `Event.cache` with for..in) or `Event.stopObserving` all
elements in the document helps?

--
kangax