On Mar 11, 7:38 pm, Robert Kieffer <bro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, it's a nice little trick.  And, yes, it does look a little
> fishy, but I couldn't think of any reason why it wouldn't work.

For it not to work you would need the two following conditions:

1. Function.prototype.apply passing it's second argument directly to
the function object instead of using it to repopulate a new arguments
object (as per specs), and
2. the length property of array object to loose it's magical behaviour
(which, when set, deletes arguments >= to it).

Such an implementation would have a lot more issues than breaking your
implementation of Function.prototype.bind.

I'm therefore completely in favor of rewriting the whole of
function.js taking this into account.