Hi Juriy,

> Btw, as of today, all DOM tests fully pass on IE8.
> T.J., do you mind giving it a spin?

On IE7, you mean?  (I have only IE6 and IE7 systems right now.)

IE7 on Windows still has issues in form, dom, and selector tests with
the trunk (assuming "git pull" brings me up to date, I'm a git
newbie):

** selector_test.html:
>> testSelectorWithEmpty
0 assertions, 2 failures, 0 errors
Failure: #level1 *:empty
expected: <[<span id="level3_1">, <span id="level3_2">, <div
id="level2_3">]>, actual: <[<span id="level3_1">, <span
id="level3_2">, <em id="level_only_child">, <div id="level2_3">]>
Failure: newlines count as content!
expected: <[]>, actual: <[<em id="level_only_child">]>

** dom_test.html:
>> testViewportDimensions
1 assertions, 1 failures, 0 errors
Failure: NOTE: YOU MUST ALLOW JAVASCRIPT TO RESIZE YOUR WINDOW FOR
THIS TEST TO PASS
expected: <523>, actual: <485>

** form_test.html:
>> testFormMethodsOnExtendedElements
4 assertions, 1 failures, 1 errors
Failure: assert
got <undefined>
TypeError: Object doesn't support this property or method, error=
([object Error])

Can someone point me to an IE7 setting that controls whether
JavaScript can change the size of the window?  The DOM test may be
running afoul of a setting I can't immediately find (in a rush this
morning).

When I get a chance, I'll fire up an IE6 VM and see how it does.