Hi Walter,
I downloaded the latest S 1.8.2 and P 1.6.0.3 and replaced the versions i
had (P 1.6.0.1 and S 1.5.x) with those.
I dint realize giving the same ID to multiple divs will cause problems!!
sorry.. my bad.. i removed the IDs like you had in jsbin.com/abufa
the div inside the form with the authenticity token is auto generated by
Rails. the authenticity token is wrapped in its own div and there's nothing
much i can do about that. I wrapped the rest of the form elements in a div
though.
and the div with the float:right property that i had commented out in each
comment.. i removed that completely!

All this and still no luck!
I really wouldnt blame you if you gave up on me now :).

If you have no other suggestions, could you tell me how else i could make
this workflow neat in my app? One possible solution would be to use a
lightbox.. but if the number of comments is really high, then it would look
very awkward indeed..

--
In Sport We Trust !!!