Ok this onDrop function does the following:

$result = $this->mMysqli->query('INSERT INTO #1sortable SELECT * FROM
#2sortable WHERE id="' .
           $content . '"');
   $updatedList = $this->Build#1();
   return $updatedList;

onDrop it's cloning a row from one table to another. It's doing a
MySQl query:

INSERT INTO #1sortable (inserts a row of the dropped item (my sortable
is driven by MySLQ database, so each sortable item has it's own "row"
in the "table") inside of a #1 sortable "table").

SELECT * FROM #2sortable (it selects the row from #2 "table" (the #2
"table" is the second sortable list which is driven by MySQL
database)).

WHERE id="' . $content . (it's what it's copying).

$updatedList = $this->Build#1();
return $updatedList;      After cloning is done, the sortable list
updates (rebuilding the list).