Hi,

I wasn't talking about String#evalScripts function, I was talking
about the evalScripts *option* on Ajax.Updater:
http://prototypejs.org/api/ajax/updater

If you're not using Ajax.Updater, if you're doing the update yourself,
Element#update[1] will eval the scripts for you as part of its
processing.  But if you need to do it yourself, you'd use
String#evalScripts on the responseText member of the Ajax.Response
passed into your onSuccess handler.

[1] http://prototypejs.org/api/element/update

HTH,