  From: DJ Mangus
  To: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:11 PM
  Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: YSlow's rule "JavaScript at the bottom"
w/Prototype

  They do but you'd need to cache each combination of scripts once each.
That's a great way to go about it if you require the same scripts on each page,
or the landing page requires all of them (and then it'd cache the concat'd and
minified version) and you include the lot on each other page no matter if that
page needs all or just some of the scripts.

  On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Alex McAuley