Hello Matt,

Thanks for clarifying the form object reference. I changed it to $("searchcustomerform").submit();

:)

Thanks again.

Regards,
Yogesh

Matt Foster wrote:
Hey Yogesh,

          You may want to also look at how you're referencing the
form.  Usually document.forms is a numerical array, not an
associative.  I'd recommend using an ID on the form object and then
grab it
 via $(form_id)...

document.forms['searchcustomerform'].submit();
vs
$("searchcustomerform").submit();

Cheers,
          Matt