Hi Yogesh,

You gave me some food for thought! I added float:left; and width:
300px; attributes to all the <span> tags just to see how that turns
out. When I do that, the <span> elements are outside the enclosing
<li> elements, one below the other. I am no CSS expert, so I could be
messing up somehow in that area. Can you send me a relevant snippet of
the CSS that you employ for this effect?

Thanks,
Ashwin