Sure, glad that I was able to help you !

Yogesh

Ashwin wrote:
In addition to your snippet, I had to add the following CSS attributes
to the <LI> element:

	position: relative;
	overflow: auto;

and slightly increased the width of the container <UL> element. It is
now showing up as expected.

Thanks for your help!

Ashwin