Good outlook :)

I should also mention that whatever it your creating, so far, seems really
neat. I'd like to see how it develops.

The code cleaning suggestions I made will make a diff regarding the fix I sent
you.

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
evilC wrote:

Thanks for all the help and advice guys!

Yes, I know the code is quite horrific at the moment - due to the way

I have my uni projects scheduled, I need to get the basic add/edit

functionality working as soon as humanly possible so that I can do

some HCI evaluation on the UI. Once that is done, I can look at how to

make the code more elegant and adhere to the relevant standards. That

is not to say that I do not appreciate people pointing out where I

have gone wrong elsewhere though, all pointers are well and truly

appreciated.

Now to see if I can fix it with this advice...