That is a great solution if I have a few elements with class that starts
with "test_" or ends with "_test". But what if I have 1,000 elements that
start with "test_" or ends with "_test"? Do you really want me to do this:
$$(.'test_1', 'test_2', ... 'test_1000') or $$('first_test', 'second_test',
... 'onethousand_test')?