Hi, I know how to observe elements with class="test". However, I would
like to know how I would be able to observe elements with
class="test_1", class="test_2" and class="test_3" or
class="first_test", class="second_test" and class="third_test". Here
is my pastie url that observes elements with class="test" and alerts
the innerHTML of these elements: http://pastie.org/762352. Can someone
please show me a code that will alert the innerHTML of elements that
have classes "test_1", "test_2", "test_3" and elements that have
classes "first_test", "second_test", "third_test"? I am familiar w/
Javascript to know that this is possible but unfamiliar w/ Javascript
to know how to achieve this.