  From: Paul Kim
  To: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [Proto-Scripty] How can I observe elements with class="test_1",
"test_2", "test_3" or "first_test", "second_test", "third_test"?

  Sorry, I was just suggesting a hypothetical. I don't have 1000 listeners and
I understand that doing so will eat memory on the client. I was hoping that
there was a solution where I can find all the elements that have a class that
starts with "test_" and Javascript will be able to add an onclick observer to
those elements. This way, I wouldn't have to know the elements that start with
"test_" ahead of time.

  On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:14 AM, Alex McAuley