  From: Paul Kim
  To: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:10 AM
  Subject: Re: [Proto-Scripty] How can I observe elements with class="test_1",
"test_2", "test_3" or "first_test", "second_test", "third_test"?

  That is a great solution if I have a few elements with class that starts with
"test_" or ends with "_test". But what if I have 1,000 elements that start with
"test_" or ends with "_test"? Do you really want me to do this: $$(.'test_1',
'test_2', ... 'test_1000') or $$('first_test', 'second_test', ...
'onethousand_test')?

  On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Alex McAuley