Hi Mr. T.J.Crowder

I really don't get you on "FWIW, and it's likely just the 13 year-old boy in
me". But anyway thanks for the naming suggestion, I can change the name from
scrodicator to scrolldicator, if it sounds more polite to native English
speakers.

Yes I am going to create a demo page in the github wiki. As for now, people
can download the package and open sample html files for a demo.

Thx,
Green