Thanks T.J.  I've used Scripteka before... that's where I've found
most of the Prototype widgets that I use, but I didn't think it was
updated, due to half of the site functions being broken (apprently due
to the Trac library being broken).  But I stand corrected because I
see some library listings from 2010.

Now if I can just contact the Scripteka maintainers since the
submittal system and even the bug report function aren't working.