On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:33, T.J. Crowder <t...@crowdersoftware.com> wrote:

> No idea how far 1.7 is from being released. The Lighthouse project[1]
> is showing 28% complete, with 47 of 170 tickets resolved

SInce 1.7RC2 was released in May "with the intent of putting out a
final 1.7 release very soon", after which as far as I can tell nothing
has happened (complete silence on the Prototype blog since then), I
tend to regard the project as dead. Any information to the contrary
would be very welcome.

I did try RC2 shortly and found it not fit for actual use. Be aware.

--
Bertilo Wennergren
berti...@gmail.com http://bertilow.com