Hi,

> What is your preferred method when populating a table with
> results from a query?

If I absolutely, positively must have an `id` for something where the
value might start with a digit, I simply put an 'x' in front of it,
then use `.substring(1)` later to get the real value.

But that's only if I really need an ID. As Richard said, usually one
doesn't need or want to assign an ID to every row in a table...