Hi TJ, I would like to help in the implementation of the UI interface
for prototype, who do you think can lead this feature? I'm think I'm
best using prototype than working on the core, I could help in this
stage, and also I would love a renaissance of protoype.

I think in the same way of you... we have to do something in a way of
help Andrew...

Best
Nahum