ok ... So T.J. I know you not have the ultimate decision for designate
a candidate for any position at Prototype community but certanly you
are the most near with the core team. So I would like to know if you
could email one of them and try to start designate person for
revitalize this community... I have a good widgets base with prototype
and I could build more... that's not a problem... but we need to
designate a OFFICIAL Site for hosted documentation and more important
EXAMPLES. scripteka is a good place to fine this, BUT doesn't have any
space for comments or is NOT organice in a way where you can easy find
the widget you are expect or more important ask to the community where
to find it or maybe build it by more experience developer,

I think is why jquery have grow that huge beside of the money behind
it. Cause a lot of designers with a lack knowledge of javascript can
use it... happend with php vs java... and a lot more examples out
there, We have to reinvent the way of how we communicate prototype...
to everybody out there!!!!

So please talk with them, I have a fully compromise for work with this
project a least 1 year... and this is because I explote my javascript
knowledge because this framework... and care about it.

Best
Ncubica...