On 08.09.2010 20:42, Leandro Regueiro wrote:

Right now open-tran does searches for galician using stemming. That is
good. Or it was good until I tried to search "filtering" and it give
me all the results for "filters", "filtering", "filter", "filtered"
and I only searched for the substantive "filtering" to see the most
common galician translation (maybe "filtro", "filtrado" or
"filtraxe"). So now open-tran is unusable for doing searches like that
one, because you stemmed all the words _before_ saving them in the
database.

I understand the issue. I know how to fix it. For now, I suggest the following workaround: quote the filtering. I.e.: instead of this:

http://en.gl.open-tran.eu/suggest/filtering

Try this:

http://en.gl.open-tran.eu/suggest/"filtering";

Jacek