Boas.

Como traduciríades isto (está nunha especie de carta que che
recomendan que escribas a xente para convencelos de que migren a
Firefox 4).

OK, now you've got it. So you're not only getting the best the Web has
to offer, you're also helping make sure that it stays open,
accessible, transparent, safe and — most of all — awesome. Pretty
cool, right? That's because Mozilla Firefox values principles over
profit and answers to no one but you.

Oh, and if all that seems like too much, I'd be happy to come over and
install it for you. We could have a coffee, hang out and catch up. It
just wouldn't be fair to keep Firefox 4 all to myself.

Yours in better browsing,

Saúdos.