É un tema que sobrepasa as miñas capacidades, refírome as ferramentas de
axuda, pero hoxe, na lista de tradutores de Ubuntu-es apareceu este correo:

2009/3/25 Adi Roiban <a...@roiban.ro>
Hi,

In the last years all Romanian localization team were trying to use a
single source for translation terminology.

I would like to share that code with you. Maybe someone can find it
useful. The code is pretty messy as is over 5 years old and it was
always developed in a hurry.

I have put a demo here. Feel free to mess with it.
http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/terminology

The code is here:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~adiroiban/+junk/terminology-tool<https://code.edge.launchpad.net/%7Eadiroiban/+junk/terminology-tool>

I don't know if this is useful for you but you can see it's integration
here: http://i18n.ro/Glosar
Only the terminology tool: http://i18n.ro/glosar/

If you would like to use it for your team and need some help, please let
me know.

Cheers,
--
Adi Roiban

Creo que sería bo que os que sabedes do tema lle botedes un ollo.

--
"Por favor, non me envíe documentos con extensións .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx,
.ppt, .pptx

Responderlle a