Hello

The problem "Starting psad: Global symbol "$pid" requires explicit package name
at /usr/sbin/psad line 9718." is gone.
I found a typo in psad. I reloaded the patched version.
Sorry for that.

md5sum /usr/sbin/psad
027d77df68c8096715ae96a8ccbc2198  /usr/sbin/psad

Now we are back at the primary problem.
also the patched version has the same problem with syslog.
/etc/init.d/psad start
Starting psad: Undefined subroutine &Unix::Syslog::LOG_DAEMON called at
/usr/sbin/psad line 9443.

How are your plans about psad-3.0. When shall that version be available?

regards Robert

Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone/