So, we're heading back with a full (!) van of materials. Loren, our contact
for the donation, estimated that we were getting  60k of stuff. He
requested that we send him pictures of what we end up making, and he's
curious to hear about our process.

We've got all of the adhesive and carbon fiber. We got two of the big bales
of breather material. We picked up all of the vacuum bagging material,
except for one roll that was really waterlogged. They had a bunch of
pre-made kits for vacuum bagging which we got. I think we have enough
vacuum bagging supplies for many more capstones, minus release film and
tape.

If anyone's on campus, or can get to campus, we'll need help finding space
for everything.