So, it turns out I had a precompiler issue that was behind the linker
error.  I think things are squared away there.

The interworking error is still unresolved.  If that's something that Dave
isn't seeing, then my initial thought is that the cross-compiler I have
doesn't support interworking, even though we are clearly using the switches
for it.  That said, I'm sure I'm the farthest thing from a cross-compiler
expert in the room...